Welcome to Centennial High School!
We are excited that you will be attending Centennial High School! If you have any questions please call 855-4250 ext.1030 to contact the Counseling Secretary, Shawnie Moak.
To be processed as a new student the required documents listed below must be submitted at the time of enrollment. Enrollment Packet & Registration Form can be found in the links below.
- Birth Certificate (certified original - no copies)
- Proof of residency (Utility bill or lease agreement only)
- Transcript from last school attended
- Withdrawal form with grades from last school of attendance (does not apply to incoming 9th for the 1st semester)
Please bring the following documents to the Counseling Office:
- Registration Form
- All required documents are due at the time of enrolling your student
Delayed enrollment will result if required documentation is not available when you come to enroll at Centennial High School.