Exploring, Investigating, and Solving Real-World Problems
We see a school where all students receive a high quality education that enables them to compete in a global economy by equipping them with skills that can be transferred across the disciplines of science, technology, engineering and mathematics. We see students who are capable of communicating, collaborating and solving problems productively and creatively in response to respond to our ever-changing, diverse world.
· All students can learn and grow in our community.
· Students who are equipped with skills that are not confined and isolated within one discipline, but found across the disciplines of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics, will be better prepared to handle the demands of a constantly changing, diverse world.
· Through experiential, inquiry-based instruction, we can inspire the next generation of leaders to communicate and compete as global thinkers within the community.
· By providing instruction based on both students’ grade level and point of need, their learning is maximized.
· Practicing and being acknowledged for positive behavior choices leads to a more productive community.
· By keeping learning engaging, students, parents, teachers, and community members will continue to place an importance on learning for life.
· Students, parents, teachers, and the community are partners in the education process.