Monday, December 12
Posted by Kate Baker at 12/12/2016
- The wrestling team finished in 3rd place at the District Championship this weekend and crowned more individual champions than any other school. The six champions were Christopher Martino, Tyler Pendleton, Cougar Olsen, Joe Watson, Jackson Moon, and Aiden O'Donnell. Placing third were Andrew Chavez and Davin Vandenakker, and placing fourth was Tyson Peters. Congratulations to our awesome wrestlers!
- The girls A basketball team is hosting their first round tournament game today at 415. Please note that if you are going to be attending the game today that there will be a charge at the door to get into the game. If you have an activity card it will be 1 dollar to get into the game and 2 dollars if you don't have an activity card. Come out and cheer the team on to a victory against Lewis and Clark. Good luck today girls!
- Have any items missing? Please check the lost and found in the cafeteria for any items you may have misplaced. Items left unclaimed will be donated on Friday morning. Please make sure to stop by the cafeteria this week, for any missing items.
- Our annual High School and Beyond Night event will be held on Tuesday, January 10th from 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. in the LSMS Cafeteria. During this event you can learn about the options available after middle school and help plan for the future. This event is open to all district students and families. Aim High! Make a Plan… get ready… go on!
- A reminder to all 8th grade boys interested in playing basketball. Your paperwork is due before you can practice on Tuesday, Jan 3rd. Please get all paperwork in to Coach Meyers by this Friday so you can participate in practice on the 3rd.
- Thank you Lowell Scott for making our 31st Annual Santa Project a HUGE SUCCESS!! We made our goal of $7,000. Final totals ended up with 8th grade total donations ended at $2,190.95, 7th grade donation totals ended at $2,424.40 and 6th grade donations totaled $2,669.76. For a Santa Project grand total of $7285.11. Again thank you for all of your help in making Christmas a little bight for those in need. 6th grade teachers please send your class totals to Mrs. Maupin by the end of the day!